Check out this delicious holiday peanut butter dog cake recipe!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🦴 1 cup flour
🦴 1/2 tsp baking soda
🦴 1/8 cup vegetable oil
🦴 1/4 cup peanut butter
🦴 1/2 cup applesauce
🦴 1 egg
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl mix together vegetable oil, peanut butter, applesauce and pumpkin puree. Once combined, mix in egg and mix until combined.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour mixture into an 8" round pan (a square pan can also be used) that has been lightly greased with oil.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean and the cake springs back when pressed lightly.
- Allow to cool on a wire rack prior to removing from the pan.
After cooling, add frosting if desired. Happy Barkday!
Chef: Basil the Golden