WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🦴 1 lb ground beef
🦴 1/3 cup celery (chopped)
🦴 1/3 carrots (finely chopped)
🦴 1/3 corn (frozen or grilled will work)
🦴 1/2 cup of Brutus Bone Broth
🦴 1/4 cup raw oats
WHAT TO DO
- Begin by browning the beef in a drizzle of olive oil
- Once the beef is mostly brown, add in the celery, carrots, and corn - sauté for a few minutes until veggies begin to tenderize.
- Add Brutus Beef Bone Broth and let cook down for about 10 minutes, mixing throughout.
- Add raw oats and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes, mixing to thicken.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool thoroughly before feeding to your dog.