Fall is here! Get all the sips thanks to this dog-friendly recipe from Chewy!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
☕️ 1 Tbsp of Carob Powder
☕️ 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil, Melted
☕️ 1 Tbsp of All-Natural Peanut Butter (be sure to avoid all artificial sweeteners!)
☕️ ¼ teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon
☕️ Dog Biscuits, Crushed (we're partial to our pup-approved Broth Biscuits!)
☕️ Whipped cream
WHAT TO DO
- Mix broth & carob powder together in a bowl.
- Pour the mixture into two separate cups.
- Top with whipped cream
- Mix coconut oil, peanut butter & cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle mixture on top of the whipped cream.
- Finish by sprinkling crushed dog biscuits on top.
Makes 2 servings
Chef: Rocky (Instagram @rockysmodern_life)
*Brutus Bone Broth Biscuits are not keto, but all other ingredients in the recipe are.