Makes about 4 cups (2 servings)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🍚 1 cup parboiled white rice
🍚 2 ¼ cups Brutus Chicken Bone Broth
🍚 1 Tbsp of 1 coconut oil
🍚 1 ½ lbs of ground chicken
🍚 1 cup peas, frozen
🍚 1 cup broccoli stems, small diced or grated
🍚 1 carrot, small diced or grated
🍚 1 zucchini, small diced or grated
🍚 Ground turmeric for seasoning
WHAT TO DO
- Wash parboiled rice with cold water until drained water runs clear.
- Place rice in a saucepan and cover it with 2 ¼ cups of Brutus Chicken Bone Broth.
- Bring the broth to a boil on medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat, cover saucepan and let simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let the rice stand for 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt the coconut oil in the skillet and swirl it around to coat the surface.
- Season the ground meat with ground turmeric.
- Add the meat to the skillet and sauté until fully cooked about 5-6 minutes.
- Stir in peas, broccoli stems, carrots and zucchini, until heated through, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and mix with rice.
Let cool completely. To serve, scoop the food into a bowl for your dog.
Makes 2 servings