Brand Ambassador Program
Are you looking to build your resume with a growing brand with a meaningful mission? Join us for a fun, flexible, and rewarding opportunity!
About Brutus Broth
Our mission is to provide nutrition to your pet while giving back to the community. Accomplishing this mission starts with masterfully creating Brutus Broth specifically for dogs using the highest quality standards possible and human grade ingredients. Many bone broths meant for humans contain ingredients that can be harmful for dogs, such as onions and garlic. Brutus Broth is crafted to boost your dog’s overall health with added nutrients you won’t find anywhere else on the market.
- Paid Position - paid hourly and reimbursement for event-related expenses
- Performance - based bonuses for market-specific code redemptions and orders
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills
- Highly organized & proficient with Google Sheets and Google Docs
- General experience with and understanding of all major social media platforms
- Self-starter & highly motivated
- Must love dogs!
- 2-4 hours per week depending on the local event calendar.
- Identify pet events in your city – aggregate information such as date, location, estimated cost, and projected attendance for review with the Brutus team.
- Act as the point person and attend selected events. Follow event protocols and submit recaps to Brutus leadership. Capture event content on-site to be used on Brutus social accounts.
- Guerilla Marketing - educate potential customers on the benefits of Brutus Bone Broth and hand out product samples, marketing materials, and coupons.
- Market research – Identify potential partners such as:
- Vet hospitals
- Pet-friendly hotels, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, and more
- Boutiques, boarding facilities, doggy day care centers, groomers
- Dog parks