WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🦴 30 Blueberries
🦴 6 Medium Strawberries
🦴 ½ Cup of Freeze-Dried Apple Chips
🦴 1 Leaf of Green Kale (I left this out since Rocky isn't a fan)
🦴 6 Bully Sticks
🦴 6 Popsicle Molds
WHAT TO DO
- Fill each popsicle mold half way with Brutus Broth.
- Add 5 (rinsed) blueberries into each popsicle mold.
- Rinse, de-stem and thinly slice strawberries.
- Add 1 sliced strawberry to each mold.
- Crush the apple chips (you can use a ziplock baggie to keep things neat!) and distribute evenly amongst the molds.
- Slice the kale leaf into ribbons and add to the top of each mold.
- Seal the top of the mold with aluminum foil.
- Using a knife, make a small "X" on top of the foil.
- Carefully insert the bully sticks through the "X" and into the mold without pressing foil into the broth.
- Freeze for approximately 6 hours.
- To serve, remove from the freezer and run mold under hot water to release the Brothsicles from the mold.
- Share your frozen treat with your dog (outside to avoid the mess!) and watch the happy tails!