Check out this nutrient-packed cupcake recipe for your dog!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🦴 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
🦴 2 tablespoons oil
🦴 1/2 banana mashed
🦴 1/2 cup flour
🦴 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
🦴 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix the oil, flour, baking soda, baking powder and brutus bone broth into a mixing bowl
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of batter into each mini muffin cup
- Bake in the oven for 15-17 minutes
- Mix the peanut butter and mashed banana until desired consistency for the frosting
- Top it off with the Brutus Bone Broth Biscuits
Makes approximately 8 mini cupcake treats. Let cool before giving to your pooch. Enjoy!