“Bacon,” Cheddar and Egg Frittata Muffins
Level up your dog's mealtime with this delicious egg frittata muffin recipe!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🦴 3 Beggin’ Strips Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, chopped
🦴 3 tablespoons low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
🦴 3 large eggs
🦴 2 large egg whites
🦴 1/4 cup unsalted Brutus Bone Broth (Chicken or Beef) (without garlic and onions, which are toxic to dogs)
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Chop up the Beggin’ Strips into small-diced cuts. Due to its high fat and sodium content, using human-grade bacon as a substitute is generally not recommended.
- Evenly distribute the chopped Beggin’ Strips and cheddar cheese among the muffin cups.
- Combine the eggs, egg whites, and broth in a bowl and beat well.
- Divide mixture among the muffin cups. Bake in the center of the oven until the eggs are set and puffed, about 18-20 minutes.
- Cool completely in the pan before removing and serving.
Makes approximately 12 mini muffins. Enjoy!
Chef: Be Chewy