Quinn Zurich Paddington's Cookies
Quinn Zurich Paddington has done it again, but this time with cookies! Check out this delicious fall-flavored doggy cookie recipe below featuring, you guessed it—Brutus Broth!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🍪 2 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
🍪 1 Cup Rolled Oats
🍪 1 Cup of Brutus Bone Broth (Chicken or Beef)
🍪 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin
🍪 1 Tablespoon Applesauce
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat the oven to 200°F (93°C).
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- As the dough comes together, form it into a a ball and knead it.
- Roll dough out on floured board until its ~¼ inch (0.64 cm) thick.
- Using your favorite cookie cutter, cut the rolled dough into shapes. (Be sure to re-roll the scraps for more cookies!)
- Bake cookies on ungreased baking sheet for 1 hour.
- Turn the oven off and leave cookies inside to dry for 4 hours or overnight.
Makes 2 dozen cookies.
Chef: Quinn Zurich Paddington