Makes about 4 cups (2 servings)
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🍚 2oz lean ground beef
🍚 1 ¼ tsp EVO
🍚 ¼ cup diced cooked Carrots
🍚 ¼ cup diced cucumber
🍚 1/8 cup coarsely chopped boiled bean sprouts
🍚 1 chopped hard boiled egg (use half and reserve other half for another meal)
🍚 1/8 cup cooked chopped spinach
🍚 ¼ cup uncooked white rice
🍚 ½ cup Brutus Beef Bone Broth
WHAT TO DO
- Thoroughly wash 1/4 cup of medium or long grain white rice until water becomes clear or a little hazy.
- In a small non-stick soup pot or sauté pan over low heat add 1 tsp of EVO and rice. Stir constantly to sauté the rice till the edges are slightly translucent and toasty, about 2 minutes.
- Add the Brutus Beef Bone Broth and cover with a lid. Cook the rice over low heat until the rice is fluffy and the liquid has evaporated.
- Reserve in a small non-stick pan heat 1/4 tsp of the remaining EVO and add the ground beef and cook for 2 minutes or until the beef is thoroughly cooked.
- Transfer the cooked beef onto a dry paper towel to remove any unwanted grease and reserve on a plate.
- Place the rice, carrots, cucumber, bean sprouts, hard boiled egg, chopped spinach and rice in a large bowl and mix thoroughly
Tip: for salmon or chicken cook the rice in Brutus Chicken Bone Broth. To cook bean sprouts place bean sprouts in boiling water for 10 seconds and remove from water and reserve. Discard water.
Chef: Roy Yamaguchi