Halloween may be over, but pumpkin season isn't! Check out Elm Street Sweets (the hottest new bakery located in the Boston area!) and their Brutus Broth "Pup-Cake" recipe. Perfect for an upcoming #gotchaday, a Thanksgiving dessert, or just a special treat for a very good boy/girl!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🎃 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
🎃 ½ Cup Peanut Butter (Unsweetened)
🎃 Cup of Vegetable or Coconut Oil
🎃 1 Cup of Oats
🎃 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
🎃 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
🎃 2 Tablespoons of Brutus Chicken Bone Broth
🎃 1 Tablespoon of Milk
🎃 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt
🎃 ¼ Cup of Peanut Butter (Unsweetened)
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into a cupcake pan or 8" cake pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- For the frosting, whisk together the yogurt and peanut butter until thick and spreadable.
- Spread the frosting on the cooled cake(s) and add desired toppings (Broth Biscuits anyone?)
- Serving size: 1 pupcake per pup
Chef: Elm Street Sweets