Elm Street Sweets Brutus Broth Pumpkin Pupcakes
Halloween may be over, but pumpkin season isn't! Check out Elm Street Sweets (the hottest new bakery located in the Boston area!) and their Brutus Broth "Pup-Cake" recipe. Perfect for an upcoming #gotchaday, a Thanksgiving dessert, or just a special treat for a very good boy/girl!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🎃 1 Cup Pumpkin Purée
🎃 ½ Cup Peanut Butter (Unsweetened)
🎃 Cup of Vegetable or Coconut Oil
🎃 1 Cup of Oats
🎃 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda
🎃 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
🎃 2 Tablespoons of Brutus Chicken Bone Broth
🎃 1 Tablespoon of Milk
🎃 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt
🎃 ¼ Cup of Peanut Butter (Unsweetened)
WHAT TO DO
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (177°C).
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into a cupcake pan or 8" cake pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- For the frosting, whisk together the yogurt and peanut butter until thick and spreadable.
- Spread the frosting on the cooled cake(s) and add desired toppings (Broth Biscuits anyone?)
- Serving size: 1 pupcake per pup
Chef: Elm Street Sweets