WHAT YOU'LL NEED
🦴 1 lb of ground beef
🦴 2 carrots , chopped
🦴 2 sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
🦴 1 cup green beans, chopped
🦴 1 cup Brutus Bone Broth (Beef or Chicken)
🦴 10 oz macaroni noodles
🦴 1 tablespoon olive oil (just to coat pan and brown meat)
WHAT TO DO
- First start by boiling the macaroni ahead of time. Once done set aside for later.
- In a medium pot start heating up the olive oil.
- Next brown the beef and stir until fully cooked and broken down. Pour off some of the fat but save some for extra flavor.
- Next add in your carrots, and sweet potatoes and cook until slightly tender; add your water and green beans and cook mixture until water has reduced and your "chili" has a thickened consistency.
- Finally mix in your already cooked macaroni and allow to cool to room temperature before serving.
Chef: Ryan Kotwica
Six String Grill & Stage across from Gillette Stadium in Foxborough, Massachusetts