🦴 1 1/2 cups Brutus Bone Broth, any flavor (ANY FLAVOR)
🦴 2 teaspoons baking powder
🦴 2 large eggs, room temperature
🦴 3 cups chickpea flour
🦴 1 Tablespoon water
🦴 1 pound ground meat of choice
DIRECTIONS FOR EGG WASH
• Whisk 1 egg and water together and set aside.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE BUNS
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• In a large bowl combine 1 cup bone broth, 1 egg and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
• Add the flour and mix until it's a dough like consistency
• Separate dough into pieces the size you want your buns to be and make them into a ball shape.
• Drop your dough balls on the sheet so the bottom flattens but the top stays round.
• Brush your egg wash on top of the buns.
• Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
• Slice while warm.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE BURGERS
• Mix ground meat and 1/2 cup bone broth well.
• Marinate in the fridge for a few hours, if desired.
• Roll into balls and flatten in your hands.
• Can be grilled, but the pan works better because the burgers can cook in the broth.
• Cook over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side.
• Remove from heat.
READY TO SERVE!